Self-Guided E-course. 12 Online Sessions. Instant Access. Enrol anytime!
This course is especially beneficial for those with Selective Sound Sensitivity (Misophonia).
Do you have Selective Sound Sensitivity (Misophonia)? This course has been written for you. It could also be beneficial for you when you are highly sensitive (HSP), when you are easily distracted (AD(H)D) or when you are dealing with a lot of stress (Burn-out).
Are you ready to become a Sound Champion?
Let’s see. Answer these questions below:
- Would you like to know more how your daily life is influenced by Sound Sensitivity?
- Would you like to become more aware of how certain stressors affect you physically, emotionally and mentally?
- Would you like to know more about when and how your Sound Sensitivity possibly started?
- Would you like to know what you can do to be less affected by sounds?
- Would you like to know what self-care tools you can use to soothe your system?
- Would you like to know how you can have a healthier relationship with sounds?
- Would you like to create a Sound Champion plan to lead a more contented and happier life?
If yes to most or all question, read on!
What will you learn?
- Find out how certain (sound) stressors affect you physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Explore coping mechanisms that you are currently using.
- Practice stress management exercise that soothe your system.
- Learn what you can change in your life to deal with the impulses and sounds around you.
- How to go about making the necessary changes in your life.
- Instructions on how to best take the e-course.
- An introduction to the topic of the e-course.
- Twelve e-course sessions with explorations and reflective exercises.
- A round-it-all-up session and a few more important notes.
- A 40-page document (download) with all registration forms from session 1-12.
- A list with downloads, recommendations and suggestions for other online resources.
- A source summary at the end of the e-course.
- Motivational prompts by e-mail
- Save your notes online with our on-site note taking system.
- Track your progress.
- Connect with an online community of Sound Champions.
Who wrote the e-course?
Marianne de Kuyper, founder of Super Change Champion has had Selective Sound Sensitivity (Misophonia) her whole life and she has followed individual- as well as group therapy to learn how to deal with this challenge. Marianne offers you tools on what works and what doesn’t in the light of being extremely sensitive to certain softer human- and repetitive sounds.
Sound Champion. Restore your relationship to sounds.
Buy it once and it’s yours forever. Now for € 199. (Regular price € 249)
This is our introductory price and a 2% of our yearly profit goes to charity.
When you purchase the e-course, you’ll be asked to set up an account to complete the payment.
After that you can find your order online which is yours to keep, forever!
100% Money-back guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with an e-course you buy from us, you can simply email us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Only, we’re convinced you’ll love our e-courses and just to get you over that last bump in the road, we offer you a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE for in case you disagree with us on this. Read our Refund Policy.
PDF ‘How does it work?’
In this document we explain how it all works from the minute you add the e-course of your choice to your cart until the moment you start taking the course. Download it HERE.
Enjoy the process!
Create a change of perspective with our Super Change Champion e-courses.
As a result you create awareness, clarity and focus in 12 online coaching sessions.
P.S. On Charity!
Super Change Champion supports other champions with yearly donations. We support the ‘Knyphausen Foundation for Sustainability, Conservation and Education’ in Botswana. By buying a e-course via us, you also encourage children and young adults to take responsibility for themselves and their environment.