Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions. Marianne de Kuyper. Superchangechampion.com.
Read Superchangechampion.com ‘Terms and Conditions’ to receive clarification on a set of agreements (rules) that Marianne de Kuyper provides for her products and services that you can purchase via her shop.
This Terms and Conditions Policy provides information about the terms and conditions that Marianne de Kuijper (also referred to as: Marianne de Kuyper or “I” or “we” and “us”) provides on and through the website www.superchangechampion.com (hereinafter: the Website).
Terms and Conditions of Marianne de Kuijper
We kindly advise you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully so, you are aware of your rights and obligations under this Agreement. You are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Customer. For the sake of convenience we choose the masculine gender, but where “he” is mentioned I also mean “she”.
Article 1. Definitions
- In these Terms and Conditions, capitalized terms shall be defined as follows:
Terms and Conditions:
these terms and conditions as used by Marianne de Kuijper;
a service offered on the Website by Marianne de Kuijper
the combination of the Customer’s username and password for placing an order on the Website;
the person and / or legal entity who places an order on the Website;
Marianne de Kuijper
the sole proprietorship Marianne de Kuijper, established and having an office at (1052 KC) Amsterdam at
Van Oldenbarneveldtstraat 38-2;
the agreement between the Customer and Marianne de Kuijper which is concluded via the online Website on the basis of which the Customer buys the Product and / or the Service from Marianne de Kuijper;
a product that is offered on the Website by Marianne de Kuijper
the privacy statement of Marianne de Kuijper, which can be found on the Website;
the website of Marianne de Kuijper, on which the Product and / or the Service is offered; Superchangechampion.com.
Article 2. Applicability of the Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions apply to every offer from Marianne de Kuijper made on the Website, the use of the Website and any Agreement reached through the Website.
- Marianne de Kuijper may always amend and / or complement these Terms and Conditions. Changes do not apply to already concluded Agreements. The most updated version of the Terms and Conditions can be found on the Website. If the Customer does not agree with the amended and / or complemented Terms and Conditions, the Customer may no longer order the Product and / or the Service.
- The applicability of any of the Customer purchasing terms and conditions or other conditions is expressly rejected.
Article 3. Offer and formation of the Agreement
- The Agreement is established by going through the ordering process with the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions being a part of this process.
- An offer on the Website is always free of any obligation and can be revoked by Marianne de Kuijper immediately after an order .
- Marianne de Kuijper is not bound by apparent errors and clerical errors in the offer on the Website.
Article 4. Use and availability of the Website
- Marianne de Kuijper does not guarantee that information on the Website is always correct, up-to-date or complete.
- During the ordering process, the Customer must provide Credentials. When the Credentials are provided, the Customer is personally responsible for, and guarantees that, the information it provides with its Credentials is correct, complete and up-to-date.
- The Customer is responsible and liable for all use made with its Credentials.
- As soon as the Customer knows or has reason to suspect that its Credentials came into the hands of unauthorized persons, the Customer is obliged to report this case to Marianne de Kuijper, without prejudice to the obligation to immediately take effective measures himself, such as changing the Credentials.
- Marianne de Kuijper reserves the right to change the login procedure and / or Customer’s Credentials if she considers it to be in the interests of the functioning of the Website.
Article 5. Price and payment
- The stated price of the Product and / or Service is valid for the time it is displayed on the Website.
- VAT is included in the stated total price. Any additional costs, such as shipping and payment costs will be mentioned on the Website.
- The payment methods will be mentioned on the Website. When the Customer chooses a method of payment after delivery, the payment term depends on the payment method chosen, as indicated on the Website. The payment term is a final deadline.
- If the Customer exceeds the payment term or Marianne de Kuijper is unable to collect the amount due by means of the payment instrument chosen by the Customer before the end of the payment term, the Customer shall legally be in default, without any warning or notice being required.
- If the Customer still fails to pay the amount owed after receiving a demand or notice of default, Marianne de Kuijper may refer the debt for collection, in which case the Customer shall also be obliged to pay all in-court and out-of-court expenses in addition to the total amount due, including all costs charged by external experts.
Article 6. Delivery
- Delivery times stated on the Website and / or in the order process are indicative and are not legally binding.
Article 7. Privacy
- When visiting the Website, placing an order, or entering Credentials, the personal data of the Customer will be processed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
Article 8. Reflection time and complaints
- The Customer has the right to terminate the Agreement without giving a statement of reason during a period of 14 days, unless one of the exceptions in Article 6: 230p of the Dutch Civil Code applies. If applicable, the Customer can invoke this right by using the standard form for termination as provided by Marianne de Kuijper and returning the delivered Product to Marianne de Kuijper. The costs of return shipment are at the expense of the Customer.
- In the event of termination of the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to return the delivered Product that the Customer does not want to return as soon as possible but no later than 14 days.
- In the event of termination of the Agreement, Marianne de Kuijper will refund within 14 days after receipt of the declaration of termination by the Customer already paid under the Agreement. Marianne de Kuijper is entitled to deduct the value reduction of the Product from the amounts to be refunded, insofar as this decrease in value is the result of use by the Customer that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product. to determine the Product.
- If the Customer has opted for a different method of shipment than the standard shipping method, only the costs for the standard shipping will be reimbursed by Marianne de Kuijper.
- Complaints about the Product and / or the Service can be sent to email@example.com. Marianne de Kuijper will react substantively to the complaint within a reasonable period of time.
Article 9. Conformity
- If a Product does not comply with the Agreement, Marianne de Kuijper will repair the Product free of charge and within a reasonable period of time at the discretion of Marianne de Kuijper or, in the absence of a Product or parts thereof, still deliver. If the repair is not possible or can’t be demanded by Marianne de Kuijper, Marianne de Kuijper will replace the Product.
- If Marianne de Kuijper has not repaired the Product within a reasonable period, the Customer is entitled to address another party for recovery. Marianne de Kuijper will reimburse the reasonable costs invoiced by this third party with regard to the recovery.
- An appeal to the non-fulfillment of the Product to the Agreement is not possible if the Customer was already aware or could reasonably have been aware of the defect in the conclusion of the Agreement, or if the nature of the purchased Product or the nature of the non-compliance opposes this.
Article 10. Liability
- Marianne de Kuijper does not accept any liability for indirect or consequential damages, such as loss of profit, loss of turnover, loss of expected savings and other similar financial losses, as well as loss of goodwill or good reputation or reputation.
- To the extent that Marianne de Kuijper is liable, this liability is limited to a maximum of the price of the Product and / or the Service.
Article 11. Miscellaneous
- Customer shall not be authorized to transfer the Agreement and/or any of its rights and obligations arising out of this Agreement to a third party
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of The Netherlands.
Feedback & Questions
I hope my Terms and Conditions resonates with you.
If you have any feedback or questions, contact me.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you send me an e-mail, but still waiting for a reply? I might be very busy or your
e-mail accidentally fell into my spam-box. I promise to check it every now and then.
In that case, please just e-mail me again and my apologies for any inconvenience.